Bruce Eisenberg has a national practice in all facets of real estate transactions. While focusing on energy and healthcare clients, he serves a wide range of clients in areas such as:
- purchase and management of healthcare facilities
- office, retail, and industrial leasing
- commercial borrowing and lending
- joint ventures, partnerships, and LLCs
- acquisitions, development, construction, and disposition of residential, office, commercial, retail, and industrial projects
Bruce was a lead attorney in the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “Best Real Estate Deal of 2004,” which involved the negotiation of the lease for a leading independent oil refiner’s new corporate headquarters. He was also lead attorney in a leading independent oil refiner’s acquisition of 340+ sites from a competing oil refinery; a transaction recognized by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Delaware Valley’s Biggest Deals of 2004.
Bruce served as leader of Blank Rome’s institutional real estate practice group from 2003 to 2006.
Outside the Firm
In honor of the loss of loved ones, Bruce and his family are active participants in various Walks against Alzheimer's.