Ariel Glasner is an experienced litigator serving clients dealing with a wide range of high profile criminal and civil matters including:
- financial fraud;
- public corruption and bribery;
- the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”);
- the Foreign Agent Registration Act (“FARA”);
- environmental crimes;
- healthcare fraud;
- the False Claims Act; and
- allegations of professional misconduct.
Ariel represents individuals and companies across a broad swath of industries, including healthcare, sports, energy, maritime, government contracting, and the public sector, in connection with matters pending in court and internal corporate investigations and audits examining potential wrongdoing. Ariel also advises clients in connection with the implementation of strong corporate compliance programs, including Anti-Money Laundering and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act policies.
Ariel strives to anticipate the complex legal issues his clients may face. In this regard, Ariel is an active thought leader at the Firm. He is a member of Blank Rome’s blockchain technology working group and regularly publishes articles and speaks concerning a host of topics, including:
- considerations for healthcare providers expanding or integrating telehealth services into their business;
- regulatory enforcement in the FinTech industry, including with respect to initial coin offerings and cryptocurrencies;
- trends in Foreign Corrupt Practices Act prosecutions and investigations;
- how companies should respond to reports of potential wrongdoing; and
- trends in environmental and maritime criminal enforcement.