Andrew Woodman concentrates his practice in the area of business tax law. He counsels public and private corporations, partnerships, and individuals in a broad array of tax matters including:
- domestic and international tax matters
- securitization tax matters
- state and local tax matters
- tax-efficient structuring of domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, spin-offs, redemptions, and liquidations
- formation, operation, and acquisition of Subchapter S Corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
During law school, Andrew served as a managing editor for symposia for the Albany Government Law Review, as well as a state a local tax intern for General Electric Co., and a legal intern for the Albany Law School Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and the Honorable Robert E. Littlefield of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York.