Six Blank Rome Attorneys Designated "Lawyer of the Year" by Best LawyersHonor
- Barry Abrams: Litigation – Municipal – Houston
- Lawrence F. Flick II: Equipment Finance Law – Philadelphia
- Barry H. Genkin: Securities / Capital Markets Law – Philadelphia
- Raymond L. Shapiro: Litigation – Bankruptcy – Philadelphia
- Joan N. Stern: Public Finance Law – Philadelphia
- Robert I. Tuteur: Banking and Finance Law – Philadelphia
According to the publication, only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Attorneys are selected based on exhaustive peer reviews and the recognition "reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity." To view the complete methodology used by Best Lawyers to compile the 2013 “Lawyer of the Year” rankings, please click here.
For more information, visit www.bestlawyers.com.