IAM Patent 1000 Recognizes Blank Rome's Intellectual Property Practice and AttorneysRanking
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that the Firm’s intellectual property practice and attorneys have again been recognized in the IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals 2016, in both Texas and the D.C. Metro Area.
Blank Rome’s intellectual property practice in Texas achieved a “highly recommended” overall ranking and was recognized in the categories of transactions and litigations.
Additionally, Houston-based IP attorneys were individually recognized:
- Russell Wong was highly recommended in the Transactions category, and recommended in the Prosecutions and Litigation categories. IAM noted that Mr. Wong is “fantastic. He always leads an excellent team.”
- Lou Brucculeri was recommended in the Transactions and Prosecutions categories. IAM described Mr. Brucculeri as a “diligent attorney [who] has devised numerous corporate patent programmes for big-name clients.”
- Keith Rutherford was recommended in the Litigation category. He was heralded as a “solutions-oriented litigator [who] is equally effective at waging war and brokering peace, as necessary."
Blank Rome’s intellectual property practice in the D.C. Metro Area was recognized in the Transactions and Litigation categories.
Additionally, the following Washington, D.C.-based IP attorneys were individually recognized:
- Jeffrey Sherwood was recommended in the Litigation category. Mr. Sherwood was lauded as “a trial lawyer with an extraordinary ability to turn something complicated into something simple. He’s so smart and can separate the wheat from the chaff; he also presents to the court in a very effective fashion because he uses language that people can understand.”
- Jon Grossman and Donald Gregory were recommended in the Transactions category. They were both recognized for their “combined 60-plus years of experience, roll up their sleeves and work hard, getting time-sensitive deals with hundreds of orbiting pieces of intellectual property inked with rare efficiency."
The IAM Patent 1000 has fast become the definitive directory exclusively dedicated to identifying the world’s leading patent services providers. The extensive research process for this guide was conducted over several months by a team of full-time analysts, and involved more than 1,500 interviews with patent specialists across the globe. Legal and attorney firms and individual practitioners qualify for inclusion in the IAM Patent 1000 upon receiving sufficient positive feedback from market sources.
For more information on the IAM Patent 1000, please visit www.iam-media.com/Patent1000/.