Blank Rome Receives Christopher W. White Distinguished Access to Justice Award for Leadership
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that our firm is the recipient of the Delaware State Bar Association's Christopher W. White Distinguished Access to Justice Award in the Leadership category.
The leadership award is presented to a legal organization that has demonstrated "outstanding leadership in the field of pro bono service to Delaware's indigent population." The award specifically acknowledged our firm’s “Second Chance” partnership with JP Morgan Chase. According to the Delaware State Bar Association, nominees were considered for the leadership award based on the following criteria:
- The number of pro bono hours the organization contributes to the direct representation of indigent clients.
- The number of cases the organization accepts for pro bono representation.
- Flexibility and accessibility in accepting cases.
- The organization’s commitment and service on committees dedicated to promoting and supporting the provision of legal services to those in need.
- Financial support to agencies providing legal services to Delaware’s indigent population.
- The percentage of attorneys in the organization who accept pro bono cases.
- Fostering a culture, which recognizes the value of pro bono service.
Blank Rome was honored at an awards ceremony on October 27, 2022, at Riverfront Events in Wilmington, Delaware.
To learn more, please click here.