Blank Rome Attorneys Designated "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® 2016Honor
Blank Rome is pleased to announce that Susan L. Bickley, Norman S. Heller, G. Craig Lord, Keith A. Rutherford, Jonathan K. Waldron, and Russell T. Wong have each been selected as "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® 2016 in the following areas:
- Susan L. Bickley is recognized in Litigation – Municipal (Houston, TX)
- Norman S. Heller is recognized in Family Law (New York City)
- G. Craig Lord (retired) is recognized in Litigation – Real Estate (Philadelphia)
- Keith A. Rutherford is recognized in Copyright Law (Houston, TX)
- Jonathan K. Waldron is recognized in Admiralty and Maritime Law (Washington, D.C.)
- Russell T. Wong is recognized in Litigation – Patent (Houston, TX)
According to the publication, only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Attorneys are selected based on exhaustive peer reviews and the recognition "reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity." For the 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. To view the complete methodology used by Best Lawyers® to compile the 2016 "Lawyer of the Year" rankings, please click here.
For more information, visit www.bestlawyers.com.