Blank Rome Attorneys Designated 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers®
Blank Rome is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been selected as a 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® in the following practice areas and regions:
- Edward N. Cahn is recognized in Arbitration
- Lawrence F. Flick II is recognized in Equipment Finance Law
- Regina Stango Kelbon is recognized in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Ann Blair Laupheimer is recognized in Litigation – Banking and Finance
- James R. Murray is recognized in Litigation – Insurance
- Kevin J. Bruno is recognized in Litigation – Environmental
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as a "Lawyer of the Year." Attorneys are selected based on exhaustive peer reviews and the recognition "reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity."
To view the complete methodology used by Best Lawyers® to compile the 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" rankings, please click here.