What Is Your Strategy?
Online via Zoom
Blank Rome Partner Regina Stango Kelbon will be a speaker for the “What Is Your Strategy?” educational webinar hosted by the Turnaround Management Association (“TMA”) Philadelphia Wilmington Chapter's Network of Women (“NOW”) and the Secured Finance Network (“SFNet”) Philadelphia Chapter's Women in Secured Finance (“WISF”) on Tuesday, August 4, 2020, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. EDT, via Zoom.
Regina will be joined by a panel of fellow finance industry professionals to provide webinar participants with an overview of troubled credit, from the early stages through a chapter 11 plan or other resolution, from the perspective of the various professionals involved in the restructuring process. At the end of the session, attendees will have a broader view of the varied roles and management techniques deployed during the timeline of troubled credit.
Meet the Panelists:
- The Honorable Jean K. FitzSimon (Judge) ‒ U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Marjorie Kaufman (CRO) ‒ Getzler Henrich & Associates LLC
- Regina Stango Kelbon (Lender's Counsel) ‒ Blank Rome LLP
- Teresa Kohl (Investment Banker) ‒ SSG Capital Advisors LLC
- Rachel Jaffe Mauceri (Moderator) ‒ Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Lauren Wagner (Banker) ‒ PNC Business Credit