What Will the Future Bring? New Theories, New Claims, New CasesAmerican Conference Institute’s 5th Advanced Forum on False Claims and Qui Tam Enforcement
New York, NY
Partner David M. Nadler will be a speaker at the American Conference Institute’s 5th Advanced Forum on False Claims and Qui Tam Enforcement, taking place January 29 and 30, 2018, at the Park Lane Hotel in New York, NY.
Mr. Nadler’s session, “What Will the Future Bring? New Theories, New Claims, New Cases,” will run from 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. He will present with Marc S. Raspanti, Parter at Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti, LLP.
Topics to be covered include:
- Increased claims from Buy America and Trade Agreement Act (“TAA”)
- How the opioid task force could drive future false claims allegations
- Potential claims from hurricanes Katrina, Irma, and Harvey
- Impact of the United Heath Medicare Advantage case
- Impact of the new directive on soft dollars in settlement negotiations
- New Laboratory Fraud Cases Medicare Part C & D
For more information or to register, please visit the event web page.