Virtual Chief Compliance Officer Roundtable: The Impact of COVID-19
Online via WebEx
Please join Blank Rome Partners and Investment Management Group Co-Chairs Thomas R. Westle and Stacy H. Louizos, along with Janaya P. Moscony of SEC3 Compliance Consultants and Maurice Tallini of Domini Impact Investments LLC, for an interactive discussion of the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on compliance and what CCOs need to know to do their jobs in this new business environment.
As part of this unique live webinar, the presenters will engage in a real-time conversation with the audience and address their COVID-19 compliance questions. Plus, Blank Rome Government Relations Principal and veteran lobbyist Alan Rubin will provide an update on developments from government responses to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 SEC regulatory update, including changes to filing and delivery requirements, deadline flexibility, and guidance regarding risk disclosures, as well as a discussion of the new proposed rule relating to fund valuation practices
- How CCOs are addressing business continuity plans, cybersecurity, and oversight of employees and service providers, including sub-advisers
- Conducting board meetings in the age of COVID-19
- Update on SEC exam priorities
- Specific pandemic risks
- State pandemic responses, including scientific breakthroughs, timeframes for phased in openings, and near- and long-term business outlooks
MODERATOR & CO-HOST
- Thomas R. Westle, Partner & Co-Chair, Investment Management Group, Blank Rome
- Stacy H. Louizos, Partner & Co-Chair, Investment Management Group, Blank Rome
- Janaya P. Moscony, President, SEC3 Compliance Consultants
- Maurice Tallini, Chief Compliance Officer, Domini Impact Investments LLC
- Alan Rubin, Principal, Blank Rome Government Relations
This course is anticipated to qualify for the following CLE credits:
- CT – 1.0 general credit (by reciprocity)
- NJ – 1.0 general credit (by reciprocity)
- NY – 1.0 professional practice credit (appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys)
Please contact Bradley Mease.