A View from The Hill on Energy Legislation
Online via WebEx
Part of the Blank Rome Today’s Energy Industry Webinar Series
Please join Blank Rome Government Relations leaders and special guest Brian Hughes, Staff Director for the E&NR Committee, for a conversation on energy issues on Capitol Hill, including the pending Murkowski-Manchin Energy bill, renewable energy and wind issues, domestic and international oil, and gas issues. Staff Director Hughes will also discuss where negotiations stand with the House of Representatives on pending energy legislation.
This insightful and informative live webinar will provide:
- A better understanding of likely Congressional energy legislation.
- A better understanding of Administration energy policy and objectives.
- The ability to question Congressional experts on a wide range of energy issues, including renewable energy and climate change.
- Moderator: Margaret Anne Hill, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Special Guest Speaker: Brian Hughes, Staff Director for the E&NR Committee
- C.J. Zane, Managing Principal, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC
- Joan M. Bondareff, Of Counsel, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC
- Joseph McMonigle, Senior Advisor, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC
- Secretary Spencer Abraham, Senior Advisor, Blank Rome Government Relations LLC
Please contact Mitchell Sterling.