UNCITRAL Working Group V Updates
Blank Rome of counsel Evan Jason Zucker will serve as a panel moderator at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s (“ABI”) 2021 International Insolvency & Restructuring Symposium and Cross-Border Insolvency Program, being held November 17 through 19, 2021, as an online event.
Evan’s session, “UNCITRAL Working Group V Updates,” is presented by the International Insolvency Institute (“III”) and will take place on Thursday, November 18, from 2:45 to 4:00 p.m. EST.
Other program sessions include:
- How do Organizations (even in a crisis) benefit from ESG (Environment, Social and Corporate Governance)?
- Real Estate Post-Pandemic
- Asian Developments Panel
- America Now! Views from the Bench
- Intellectual Property
- Cross-Border Case Law Updates
- Navigating 2022: Busted Supply Chains, Chinese Business Regulation, COVID Upturn/Downturn, ESG vs $75 Oil, and Interest Rate Movement (or NOT): Where Will the Challenges Manifest?
- Around the World in 60 Minutes: Perspectives from the Bench and Bar on Recent Insolvency Law Reform
- Brazilian Adoption of UNCITRAL
- Greensill Capital Case Study
CLE credit may be available.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.