UNCITRAL Model Law
InterContinental Paris Le Grand
2 Rue Scribe
Blank Rome Associate Evan Jason Zucker will moderate a panel at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s (“ABI”) 2019 International Insolvency & Restructuring Symposium, being held November 14 and 15, 2019, in Paris, France.
Evan’s session, “UNCITRAL Model Law,” will take place on Thursday, November 14, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. and the panelists will examine the UNCITRAL Model Law recognition and enforcement of foreign insolvency-related judgments and provide updates on the current drafts related to enterprise groups and medium, small, and micro-insolvencies.
Other program sessions include:
- Helping Foreign Creditors and Investors Navigate French Insolvency Law and Recent Statutory Changes
- US-EU Distressed Investing
- Brexit Update: A European Perspective
- Diggin’ for Gold: Strategic Tools for Realizing and Monetizing Assets Utilizing Third-Party Funding
- 2020 Within Reach: How Are Trade Wars, Elections, and Commodities Volatility Affecting Restructurings Around the Globe?
- The Broad, Developing International Paradigm for Restructuring: The Latest on the American Perspective
- Tariff Wars: The Impact on U.S. Businesses and Their Potential Failure
CLE credits may be available.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.