UCC Article 9 and Title 11, U.S.C.
Blank Rome Associate Josef W. Mintz will be a presenter at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s (“PBI”) 23rd Annual Bankruptcy Institute, being held on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Joe’s presentation, “UCC Article 9 and Title 11, U.S.C.,” will take place from 10:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and his co-presenters will be Amy E. Vulpio of White and Williams LLP and Anne M. Aaronson of Dilworth Paxson LLP.
Other topics to be covered this year include:
- Top Commercial Cases of the Year
- Top Consumer Cases of the Year
- Critical Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Issues – New Plan
- Chapter 11 First Day Motions and Early Case Concerns
- Advanced Stay Relief and Other Contested Matters
- 363 Sales and Other Chapter 11 Alternatives
- Innovative Litigation and Mediation Concepts
- (Ethics) UST “Most Watched List”