Technology and IP Forum: Current Trends and Best Practices in Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
LIVE at Valo Park
7950 Jones Branch Dr.
OR by Webcast
Blank Rome Partners Leigh Ann Buziak and Justin A. Chiarodo will be speakers at the Association of Corporate Counsel (“ACC”) National Capital Region live program and webcast “Technology and IP Forum: Current Trends and Best Practices in Trade Secret Protection and Litigation,” taking place Wednesday, September 12, 2018, from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. EDT. The live program will be held in McLean, VA.
Leigh Ann and Justin will be joined by David Beck, Director of Intellectual Property with Viavi Solutions, Inc., and Adrienne Bouleris, Corporate Counsel & Senior Partner with Emtec, Inc. to provide practical guidance for operating in the current dynamic environment, and will examine recent trends in trade secret protection, dispute resolution, and risk management.
Webcast topics include:
- understanding trade secrets and how to protect them
- responding when competitors take employees, customers, and valuable data
- enforcement and litigation trends, including under the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- managing employment issues and sensitive investigations involving trade secrets
- risk management and mitigation strategies
Lunch will be provided on-site beginning at 12:00 p.m. The program/webcast will begin at 12:30 p.m.
1.5 Hours VA MCLE hours may be available.
To learn more and to register, please visit the event webpage.