Technology and the Equipment Finance Sector
The Union League Club
38 East 37 Street
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Stephen T. Whelan will be a speaker at the 18th Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance, being held Wednesday, March 20, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., in New York, NY. A cocktail reception will follow.
Steve’s panel, “Technology and the Equipment Finance Sector,” will take place from 12:20 to 1:20 p.m., and will address the following:
- DLT, IoT, Cloud, AI: What is needed to improve uses for equipment leasing in the digital economy?
- Preparing for the Lease Accounting Standard—2019
- What level of technology standard is needed?
- E-docs—are they commonplace yet?
- Online lending: challenges, opportunities, and best practices?
- Are there industry-specific barriers that have prevented issuers from accessing these advances and its enthusiastic investors? How might those barriers be addressed/overcome?
Steve’s co-panelists will be:
- Moderator: Bill Verhelle, Chief Executive Officer, Innovation Finance USA LLC
- Charles Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Currency Capital
- Deborah Reuben, ELFA Board Member & Workgroup Chair, ELFA Technology Innovation Workgroup
- Christian A. Haesslein, Director, DZ Bank AG
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
About the Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance
This conference, hosted by Information Management Network (“IMN”) and the Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (“ELFA”), focuses on educating investors and equipment finance companies about the latest industry trends and developments.
For more information or to register, please visit the conference webpage.