TCPA Class Actions: Lessons Learned from 2017<i>The Legal Intelligencer’s</i> In-House Counsel CLE seminar
Top of the Tower, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Blank Rome attorney Jeffrey N. Rosenthal will present on “TCPA Class Actions: Lessons Learned from 2017” at The Legal Intelligencer’s In-House Counsel CLE seminar on December 6, 2017. The program is designed to provide in-house counsel with the latest developments and practical advice on legal topics in a wide variety of practice areas.
Mr. Rosenthal will provide an overview of the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), common defenses, and practical steps for in-house counsel to avoid, limit, and manage their exposure.
Other presentations at the seminar include:
- Privacy and Security Training: Obligations of Confidentiality and Safekeeping
- Counseling Distressed Businesses from a Financial Perspective
- Protecting the Privilege: Best Practices for Invoking the Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Doctrine
- Defenses to Frivolous Litigation: Cost-Effective Options for Evading Serial Litigants and Meritless Claims
- In-House Counsel's Guide to Navigating Government Inspections and Investigations
For more information or to register, please click here.
**This seminar is a complimentary six-hour CLE program for DE, PA, NJ, and NY (pending approval)**