Tampa Bay Lightning Teammate Networking Event
401 Channelside Dr
Blank Rome Partner Michelle M. Gervais will be a speaker at the Tampa Bay Lightning Teammate Networking Event taking place Monday, November 25, 2019, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida.
Presented by the Tampa Bay Lightning and TeamWork Online, this event features one-on-one interaction with some of Tampa Bay’s finest sports executives, who will offer their personal stories of pivotal moments in their careers in the areas of marketing, sales, guest experience, law, and more.
Additional executives participating include:
- Mary Milne, Senior Vice President, Guest Experience, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Lorisse Garcia, Senior Vice President, People Operations, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Bill Wickett, Executive Vice President, Communications, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Rachel Bukszar, Vice President, People Operations, United Soccer League
- Chris Cook, Vice President Guest and Member Relations, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Travis Pelleymounter, Vice President, Ticket Sales, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Eric Weisberg, Vice President, Marketing and Creative Services, Tampa Bay Rays
- Chris Antonius, President, Vitae Sports & Entertainment
- Dustin Schumacher, Director of Marketing for Intercollegiate Athletics, University of South Florida
- Matt Hill, Vice President, Premium Seating and Group Sales, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Ryan Niemeyer, Senior Director, Group Sales, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Kris Dolen, Sales Manager, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tom Veit, Former Chief Business Officer, Alliance of American Football
- Dr. Susan Brown Foster, Ph.D., Professor, Sport Business, Saint Leo University
- Buffy Filippell, Founder, TeamWork Online
Every attendee will also be provided a ticket to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning play the Buffalo Sabres following the event.
To learn more, please visit the event webpage.