Successfully Navigating the Revised ASTM Standard for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Given the recent adoption of ASTM International’s E1527-21 Standard, there are several modifications that sellers, buyers, investors, and lending institutions need to understand and incorporate as part of their environmental due diligence strategy.
Experienced transactional counsel from Blank Rome’s Environmental, Energy & Mass Torts Group will provide a complimentary webinar which will include an in-depth analysis of the revisions and how the new ASTM Standard will affect the conduct and completion of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, and how the new ASTM Standard will impact the environmental due diligence process.
The discussion will focus on:
- The revisions, and their significance with regard to the conduct of environmental due diligence for transactions;
- Strategic recommendations and considerations for sellers, buyers, investors and lending institutions in transactions; and
- Updates on case law and lessons learned with respect to the conduct of environmental due diligence related to the ASTM Standard and EPA’s due diligence requirements.
- Margaret Anne Hill, Partner, Environmental, Energy & Mass Torts
- Frank L. Tamulonis III, Partner, Environmental, Energy & Mass Torts
- Stephen C. Zumbrun, Associate, Privacy, Security & Data Protection
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Reda via e-mail.