Social and Legal Legacy of the Pandemic—New Rules of the Road
Blank Rome Partner Brooke T. Iley will be a speaker for Secured Finance Network’s (“SFNet”) Innovation Conference 2021, being held July 14 and 21, 2021, from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. EDT each day, as a live online event.
Brooke will join Tim Knight, Vice President and Senior Managing Partner of ThinkingAhead Executive Search, to present “Social and Legal Legacy of the Pandemic—New Rules of the Road” on Wednesday, July 14, discussing:
- How does corporate culture survive in a remote or hybrid environment?
- What is the impact on career mobility?
- How has this affected Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness?
- How will we deal with proof of vaccination and testing? What if I refuse to disclose?
- Can you make me come back to the office?
- What are company and employee rights?
Other conference sessions include:
- The Innovation Imperative
- Remote Operations—Here to Stay?
- Workplace Innovations—What Works and What Doesn’t
- Digital Disruption—Acceleration of Technology
- Workflow Tools
Brooke’s comments about her panel are featured in The Secured Lender at “SFNet to Host Innovation Conference - The Future of Work Live Online in July” (June 10, 2021).