Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments—from Bid Protests to Vaccine Mandates—and Beyond
The Westin Arlington Gateway
801 North Glebe Rd
Blank Rome partner Justin A. Chiarodo will serve as a panelist at American Conference Institute’s 13th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits, being held June 22 and 23, 2022, in Arlington, VA.
Justin’s session, “Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments—from Bid Protests to Vaccine Mandates—and Beyond,” will take place on Thursday, June 23, from 11:50 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., with co-panelists Laura Semple, Assistant General Counsel at Amentum, and Jim Thomas, Partner and Global Sector Lead, Aerospace & Defense at HKA. Topics include:
- Impact of the continued use of other transaction authorities
- Lessons learned from the Raytheon decision
- Scrutiny of spare parts TransDigm case
- Record number of bid protests and litigation over contract performance claims and disputes about government oversight
- Legal challenges when implementing the new COIVD-19 vaccine mandate on government contractors
Blank Rome is pleased to be an Associate Sponsor of this year’s Forum.
2022 program highlights include:
- A deep dive into business system audits, with government contractors sharing their audit experiences
- Timely updates from the Defense Contract Audit Agency (“DCAA”), Defense Contract Management Agency (“DCMA”), and Department of Defense (“DOD”) about their priorities for 2022 and beyond
- Discussions about how the contractor landscape is permanently changed since COVID-19