Jeanne M. Grasso, who serves as co-chair of the firm’s Maritime & International Trade practice group, will speak on a panel at SAFETY4SEA’s 2021 GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum, being held April 21 and 22, 2021.
Jeanne’s panel, “Scrubbers,” will take place on Wednesday, April 21, and will discuss the role that scrubbers play in supporting industry’s efforts for carbon neutrality as we approach the next International Maritime Organization target date. Topics include:
- Where do we stand with exhaust gas cleaning system (“EGCS”)?
- What are the figures and lessons learned so far?
- Are the incentives for installing or not installing a scrubber valid for the time being and in the future?
- What is the key feedback from scrubber operation so far?
Jeanne will be joined on the panel by:
- Nick Confuorto, President & Chief Operations Officer, CR Ocean Engineering LLC
- Donald Gregory, Director, EGCSA
- Chris McMenemy, CEO, Progreso Group
- Olli Somerkallio, COO, Foreship Ltd.
For more information or to register to attend, please visit the GREEN4SEA Forum event page.