Regulation of Digital Assets
Cipriani 25 Broadway
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Michelle Ann Gitlitz, who serves as co-chair of the Firm’s Blockchain Technology & Digital Currencies group, will speak at BlockWorks Group’s Digital Asset Summit, being held in New York, New York, on Wednesday, May 15, 2019, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with a networking reception to follow.
Michelle’s panel, “Regulation of Digital Assets,” will take place from 2:00 to 2:40 p.m. and will cover updates from major regulatory bodies, compliant investment frameworks, and what an “ICO unwind” would look like.
Other conference topics include:
- Digital Assets and the Internet of Value
- Digital Securities as an Asset Class
- Market Infrastructure for Digital Assets
- Decentralized Finance—Evolution or Revolution?
- Blockchain—Creating Trust in a Trustless Platform
- Do Current Trends in Fintech Point to Digital Assets Adoption?
- Why Should We Care about Digital Assets?
Digital Asset Summit is a conference that helps bridge the gap between the legacy financial system and the nascent world of digital assets. It is designed with financial market and investment professionals in mind. Concepts such as market infrastructure, trading and liquidity, and derivatives will be discussed in the context of distributed ledger technology and the emerging field of “decentralized finance.”
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.