The Recognition and Enforcement of Insolvency Related Judgments
Blank Rome Associate Evan Jason Zucker will speak at the International Insolvency Institute (“III”) 19th Annual Conference, being held Sunday, June 17 and 18, 2019, in Barcelona, Spain.
Evan’s panel, “The Recognition and Enforcement of Insolvency Related Judgments,” will take place on Tuesday, June 18, from 8:45 to 11:00 a.m. and he will be joined on the panel by:
- Moderator: Prof. Stephan Madaus, Martin-Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle
- Juan Ferré, Jones Day, Madrid
- Anne-Sophie Noury, BDGS & Associes AARPI, Paris
Other conference sessions include:
- Keynote on European System to Deal with Distressed Banks and How the Contagion of a Financial Crisis is to Be Avoided
- Cross Border Insolvency in Africa: One Step Forward Two Steps Back?
- Debt Securities Held through Intermediaries: Insolvency Set-Off and Related Issues
- Absolute Priority Rule vs Relative Priority Rule: A Hot European Debate in the Light of Comparative Global Experience
- Spitting in the Wind: Recognition of UK Insolvency Proceedings in the EU Post Brexit
- A Comparative Look at Forum Shopping
- Shall We Talk about Liquidations?
- Keynote on the EU Restructuring Directive
- The ADR (or Arbitration) Alternative—A New Approach for a New Age in Cross-Border Insolvencies
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- Judicial Panel: Cross Border Insolvency of Groups: Current Approaches
CLE credits may be available.