Raising Capital through Sustainable Finance
Blank Rome Partner R. Anthony Salgado will speak at the 15th Annual Capital Link International Shipping Forum, being held online as a digital conference from March 2 to March 3, 2021.
Tony’s panel, “Raising Capital through Sustainable Finance,” will take place on Tuesday, March 2, from 1:35 to 2:15 p.m. EST, and he will serve as moderator. The panelists will be:
- Joep Gorgels, Global Head of Transportation and Logistics, Managing Director, ABN AMRO N.V.
- Nina Ahlstrand, Head of Sustainable Finance, Investment Banking Division, DNB Markets
- Kiara Konti, Director – Climate Change & Sustainability Services, EY
- Yannick Anselme, Chief Financial Officer, Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Matthew Tinari, Vice President – Business Development, Seaspan Corporation
What are the practical implications of adherence to Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) & Sustainability standards? From bank finance to bonds, there has been an abundance of activity that enables qualifying companies to reap the benefits of raising capital with attractive and competitive terms. The panel will discuss the criteria, structures, and relevant issues for companies, lenders and investors.
Blank Rome Maritime is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
For more information and to register, please visit the forum’s webpage.