Protecting Trade Secrets in a World with No Noncompetes—Non-Disclosure, Return of Information, and IP Assignment Provisions
Applied Materials, Inc.
3050 Bowers Ave
Santa Clara, CA
Blank Rome partner Leigh Ann Buziak will serve as a panelist at American Intellectual Property Law Association’s (“AIPLA”) 2024 Trade Secret Summit, being held March 14 and 15, 2024, in Santa Clara, California.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The AIPLA Trade Secret Summit features speakers from across the spectrum of private practitioners, in-house counsel, government, and academia, along with networking opportunities. CLE credits will be available.
Leigh Ann’s session, “Protecting Trade Secrets in a World with No Noncompetes—Non-Disclosure, Return of Information, and IP Assignment Provisions,” will take place on Thursday, March 14, from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m.
- John Marsh, Bailey Cavalieri
- Neal Weinrich, Berman Fink Van Horn
- Barry Brown, Applied Materials
- Leigh Ann Buziak, Blank Rome
Other sessions include:
- The Impact of State and Federal Legislative and Regulatory Developments on Protection of Trade Secrets
- What to Plead and Who to Sue: Individual Liability and Adjacent Common Law Claims to Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Artificial Intelligence and Trade Secrets
- Equitable Remedies in Trade Secret Litigation: Injunctions, Disgorgement and Royalties
- Independent Economic Value and Apportionment: Key Issues in Pleading and Proving Trade Secret Claims
- Trade Secret Protection and Litigation from the In-house Perspective
The Summit will also include a roundtable discussion of potential changes/improvements to the Defend Trade Secrets Act and a Fireside Chat with Jim Pooley.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.