Practical Consequences of Recent Significant Decisions
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Blank Rome Partner Justin A. Chiarodo will speak at American Conference Institute’s 10th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits, being held June 25 and 26, 2019, in Arlington, VA.
Justin’s presentation, “Practical Consequences of Recent Significant Decisions,” will take place Wednesday, June 26, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. His co-presenter will be Alexander Lamvol, Associate General Counsel, Lockheed Martin Corp., and they will provide a practical, industry-focused session that offers perspectives on the developing law as it impacts contracts.
Blank Rome is pleased to be an Associate Sponsor of this year’s Forum.
2019 program highlights include:
- DCAA and DCMA key developments and priorities
- Business systems deficiencies and uptick in business system audits
- Volume 3 Report released by Section 809 Panel
- New revenue recognition (ASC606) rules
- Latest developments in contract disputes
- Recent trends in commercial items, terminations and bid protests
- New cybersecurity requirements