The Power of Having a Professional “BFF”National Association of Women Lawyers’ 2017 Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partners Jayme Butcher and Amy Coles will speak at the National Association of Women Lawyers’ 2017 Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon on Thursday, July 20, 2017, in New York, NY. The program will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., immediately followed by the Presidents’ Reception.
Ms. Butcher and Ms. Coles’ workshop, “The Power of Having a Professional ‘BFF’” will be from 10:45 to 11:45 a.m. and will discuss how having a professional “BFF” can improve confidence, reduce stress, assist your business development and internal marketing efforts, and improve your management of your legal practice.
Their co-presenters will be:
- Jane E. Miller, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, The Gallup Organization
- Laura Schwarz, Founder & Executive Coach, i2 Leadership, LLC
In addition to workshops, the Luncheon will draw over 900 attendees, including outside and in-house counsel, and attorneys from government, military, non-profits, and academia. The 2017 awards to be presented include:
- Arabella Babb Mansfield Award to Hon. Amy Klobuchar, U.S. Senator from Minnesota, in recognition of her professional achievement, positive influence, and valuable contribution to women in the law and in society;
- President’s Award to HP Inc. for championing policies, programs, and procedures to retain, promote, and advance women attorneys - Cynthia Bright, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, U.S. Litigation and Government Investigations, will accept the award on HP’s behalf;
- Lead By Example Award to Mark Roellig, Chief Technology and Administrative Officer, MassMutual, in recognition of his support of the advancement of women within his organization;
- M. Ashley Dickerson Award to Hon. Wilhelmina M. Wright, Judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, in recognition of her commitment to promoting diversity
- Virginia S. Mueller Outstanding Member Award to Margaret Drew, Director of Clinics & Experiential Learning, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth; Mimi B. MacDonald, Assistant Vice President - Senior Legal Counsel - Wholesale Litigation, AT&T; Ramona Romero, General Counsel, Princeton University; and Eva M. Spahn, Associate, Greenberg Traurig LLP, in recognition of their exemplary work and contributions to NAWL
For more information or to register, please click here.