Plains, Trains & Automobiles: Transport Sector Briefing
The Union League Club
38 East 37 Street
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partner Stephen T. Whelan will be a speaker at the 19th Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance, being held Wednesday, March 25, 2020, from 8:15 a.m. to 4:50 p.m., in New York, NY. A cocktail reception will follow.
Steve’s panel, “Plains, Trains & Automobiles: Transport Sector Briefing,” will take place from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m., and will address the following:
- Rail and Container Post Mortem: What is the current outlook for these sectors? Will they maintain their steady speed or start slowing to a halt?
- Transportation trends: benefits of fleet rental and management
- Auto Equipment, i.e., engine & chassis—supply, demand & deal pipeline
- Will consolidation continue, and is this slowing issuance?
- What are the best financing options available per asset class? Is there a best size fits all or are we better served by individual unique solutions?
- What level of economic activity is required to bolster these markets? How is the current geo-political climate affecting this?
- What impact is the shared economy having on these sectors? Are trucking and freight securities particularly affected by this? i.e., Uber.
- How important is underlying asset maintenance to consider as a risk factor to securitize?
Steve’s co-panelists will be:
- David D’Antonio, Managing Director & Division Head, TIAA Bank
- Michael Pearl, Treasurer, Triton International Limited
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to be a sponsor of this event.
About the Annual Investors’ Conference on Equipment Finance
This conference, hosted by Information Management Network (“IMN”) and the Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (“ELFA”), focuses on educating investors and equipment finance companies about the latest industry trends and developments.
For more information or to register, please visit the conference webpage.