Obtaining COVID-19 Financial Relief: An Overview of SBA, CARES, and Alternative Financing Strategies
Blank Rome Partner Martin Teckler will be a panelist for CohnReznick’s Obtaining COVID-19 Financial Relief: An Overview of SBA, CARES, and Alternative Financing Strategies webinar, being held Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Martin and his co-panelists will discuss options and challenges for leaders seeking financial relief, enhance liquidity, and preserve company value as businesses manage through the uncertainty of the coronavirus COVID-19 crisis.
Topics will include:
- Economic Perspective from CohnReznick’s National Director of Governmental Affairs
- Overview and Qualification Criteria for SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and 7(a) Program
- Financing strategies for companies that don’t qualify for SBA Loans
- An Overview of the CARES Act
- Options for tax relief, including payroll tax credits, deferment of income tax payments, and deferment of certain state/local taxes
This webinar is anticipated to qualify for 1 CPE credit.
Please note the webinar will be played through your web browser. Speakers or a headset is required.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.