NOLs—The Most Valuable State Tax Assets You Only Think You Have
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Blank Rome State + Local Tax partner Craig B. Fields will serve as a panelist at the Tax Executives Institute (“TEI”) 77th Annual Conference, being held October 23 through 26, 2022, at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Craig’s session, “NOLs—The Most Valuable State Tax Assets You Only Think You Have,” will take place on Tuesday, October 25 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. as part of the State & Local Tax (“SALT”) educational track and will cover state and local tax issues related to net operating losses (“NOLs”).
Other SALT track sessions include:
- Hybrid & Remote Workforce Issues—Corporate Income Tax Risks and Best Practices
- Hybrid & Remote Workforce Issues—State Employment and Payroll Tax Considerations
- Enhancing the Value of the State Tax Function through Technology and Process Automation
- Around the States—Everything You Need to Know about the Top State and Local Tax Issues
- SALT Considerations during an Economic Slowdown
- The Worst SALT Decisions of the Year
- A New Era in Collecting and Remitting Indirect Taxes—E-Invoicing and Other Emerging Indirect Tax Issues
- Adding Value through Tax Credits and Incentives
- State Taxation of Foreign Income—An Update on TCJA Conformity, Subpart F Inclusion, Factor Representation, and Other Issues
CLE and CLE credits may be available.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference webpage.