New Revenue Generating for Diverse Attorneys through Dispute Resolution
Blank Rome LLP
1271 6th Ave
New York, NY
Blank Rome Associate Ernestine J. Mings will host the Metropolitan Black Bar Association program, New Revenue Generating for Diverse Attorneys through Dispute Resolution, taking place Thursday, January 9, 2020, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at our New York, New York, office.
Co-sponsored by Metropolitan Black Bar Association, New York Women's Bar Association, and New York State Bar Association Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) Section, the program will feature a panel who will present a crash course on “Alternative Dispute Resolution 101.”
- Moderator: Jill Pilgrim, Esq.
- Hon. Ariel E. Belen (Ret.)
- Lisa Denig, Esq.
- Alfreida Kenny, Esq.
- Amit Kumar, Esq.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution
- How Dispute Resolution Impacts VARIOUS Legal Disciplines
- New York State Courts Presumptive ADR Programs 2020
- How to Make Money with Mediation
- How Dispute Resolution Impacts Diverse Attorneys & Their Diverse Clients
- Procedures for Certification of Neutrals for Presumptive ADR in NYS
For more information, please visit the event webpage.