A New Hope: Building an Offshore Supply Chain
Blank Rome Of Counsel Joan M. Bondareff will moderate the “A New Hope: Building an Offshore Supply Chain” panel, as part of the Financing Wind North America virtual conference, on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. EDT.
About the Program:
This session will look at the potential to build a strong offshore wind supply chain:
- How close are we to developing a strong offshore supply chain?
- Can this bring hope and jobs to deprived coastal communities?
- Are companies any closer to solutions regarding the Jones Act?
- How will this benefit Boston and the wider U.S. northeast?
- Joan Bondareff, Of Counsel, Blank Rome (Moderator)
- Tom Adams, Senior Vice President, Wind, TPI Composites
- Rachel Pachter, Chief Development Officer, Vineyard Wind
- Stephen Pike, CEO, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
To learn more or register, please visit the conference page.