Navigating Post-Roe v. Wade Employer, Civil Rights, and Criminal Challenges
Blank Rome partner Natalie Alameddine will serve as a panelist for the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s (“LACBA”) Navigating Post-Roe v. Wade Employer, Civil Rights, and Criminal Challenges webinar, taking place Wednesday, September 28, 2022, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. PDT (3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EDT).
The webinar, hosted by LACBA’s Barristers/Young Attorneys Section, will present a discussion with attorneys practicing in employment, civil rights, LGBTQ+ rights, and criminal law about the effect and potential aftermath of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.
- Natalie Alameddine, Blank Rome LLP
- Matthew Freeman, Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP
- Asaf Orr, National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Michael G. Freedman, The Freedman Firm PC
- Moderator: Jamison Gilmore, King & Spalding LLP
CLE credit is available.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.