A Multifaceted, Multi-State Perspective on FTE
39000 Schoolcraft St
Blank Rome State + Local Tax of counsel Eugene J. Gibilaro will serve as a panelist at the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants’ (“MICPA”) Michigan Tax Conference, being held on Thursday, November 3, 2022, in Livonia, Michigan.
Eugene’s session, “A Multifaceted, Multi-State Perspective on FTE,” takes place from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., and will be moderated by Emily Irish, CPA, State & Local Tax Managing Director, BDO USA, Grand Rapids.
Businesses that operate in multiple states must do so according to each state’s laws and regulations, including where taxes are concerned. Find out how the Michigan flow-through entity (“FTE”) tax interacts with multi-state operations, including reciprocal credits, planning, and more.
Other conference sessions include:
- Ethical Dilemmas in a Technological World
- FTE Tracker: The Road So Far
- Into the Weeds: MI Cannabis Taxation
- All the Updates You Need for Michigan Property Taxes
- Mobile Workforce: Analyzing the Complexities of Multi-State Taxes
- Best Practices for a Hot M&A Market
- Changes Ahead for Sales & Use Taxes?
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.