Mass Tort Bankruptcy Trends in 2020 and Outlook for 2021
Blank Rome Partner Deborah Greenspan, co-chair of the Firm’s Energy, Environment, and Mass Torts practice group, will speak as a panelist at Perrin Conferences’ Mass Tort Bankruptcy Trends in 2020 and Outlook for 2021 live webinar, being held on Thursday, January 21, 2021, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. EST.
Panel discussion topics will include:
- State of bankruptcy mass torts including sexual abuse (Boy Scouts, clergy), asbestos, talc, opioids
- How will the state of 2020 mass tort bankruptcies effect the mass tort bankruptcies in 2021? What types of defendants will we see?
- What are the conditions that lead to bankruptcies?
- How has the pandemic affected mass tort bankruptcies?
- Corporate restructuring—how are defendants taking advantage?
- Are there residual impacts from bankruptcies?
- Compare and contrast mass tort bankruptcies
- What is the role of insurance in bankruptcies?
CLE Credit will be available.
For more information, please visit the event webpage