Blank Rome partner Stephanie M. Harden will co-present the “Mandatory Disclosure” session for Thomson Reuters’ 2023 Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference. The Conference will be presented as a series of virtual sessions that will be available through the West LegalEdcenter online platform beginning February 21, 2023, providing each attendee the opportunity to view learning sessions at a time that is convenient to their schedule.
Stephanie will be joined for her one-hour session, “Mandatory Disclosure,” by co-presenter Amy Conant Hoang, a partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Additional topics that will be covered at this year’s conference include:
- Converging Procurement Systems
- International Public Procurement Law: Key Developments 2022
- Export Controls, Economic Sanctions, Anti-Corruption and CFIUS: Compliance and National Security Concerns
- Statutes & Regulations
- Bidding & Negotiation
- Cost & Pricing Issues
- Performance Problems
- Bid Protest Overview
- Intellectual Property in Government Contracts
- Emerging Policy & Practice Issues
- Fraud, Debarment & Suspension
- Cybersecurity for Government Contractors
- Commercial Item Contracting
- Accounting & Compliance
- Labor & Employment
A copy of the full conference agenda is available here.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
This Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference brings together hundreds of leading attorneys, executives, and government officials for high-level, expert briefings on the past year's legal developments affecting government contracts. Each registrant will have access to a PDF download copy of the Conference Briefs, which will include a detailed outline and discussion of the topics addressed at the conference. Continuing Legal Education credits may be received for this event.
To learn more or to register for sessions, please visit the Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference event page.