Mainbrace Live: U.S. Maritime Regulatory Update
Blank Rome’s internationally recognized Maritime & International Trade practice group presents a new series of informative webinars covering hot topics in the shipping industry and key insights into 2021 and beyond. Sessions will cover:
Sanctions and international trade
Offshore wind developments
For the fourth webinar in our Mainbrace Live series, Blank Rome LLP attorneys Jeanne M. Grasso, Dana S. Merkel, and Stefanos N. Roulakis will present “U.S. Maritime Regulatory Update” on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. EDT (6:00 to 7:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. GMT).
Jeanne, Dana, and Stefanos will discuss:
- The conundrum in ballast water management: VIDA, VGP, and the IMO
- Ongoing industry challenges as COVID-19 continues
- Emerging greenhouse gas regulation and shipping
- Jeanne M. Grasso, Partner and Co-Chair, Maritime & International Trade Practice Group
- Dana S. Merkel, Associate, Maritime Practice Group
- Stefanos N. Roulakis, Associate, Maritime Practice Group
To watch a recording of this webinar, please go to the webinar on-demand registration page here.
VIEW OTHER MAINBRACE LIVE WEBINARS
Webinar 1: Prepare for the Biden Administration’s Maritime & Foreign Policy
Webinar 3: U.S. Maritime Litigation Trends
Google Chrome browser is recommended for viewing webinar recordings.
QUESTIONS? Contact Alena Leon via e-mail.