Legal Lab for the CFO
Blank Rome LLP
1271 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Blank Rome Partners Jonathan A. Clark, Anthony A. Mingione, Lisa Casey Spaniel, Samuel M. Walker, and Natasha Romagnoli will present the upcoming Legal Lab for the CFO, hosted by The NYC CFO Leadership Council and being held at our New York office on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m.
The program will offer “best practices” financial executives should consider when confronted with critical legal concerns and related decisions and is designed to have a beneficial impact on CFOs executing the success of their businesses when particularly focusing on real estate, intellectual property, and employment and compensation/benefits.
Attendees will have an opportunity to take part in legal discussions focused on helping CFOs:
- Consider real estate assets specific to New York City, including key lease items, regulatory issues, security deposits, auto renewals, and the option to purchase
- Understand employment law and reducing the risk of litigation
- Retain talent and handle overtime issues
- Monetize and valuate intellectual property assets
- Prioritize insurance policyholder risk
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.