Latest Developments and Best Practices in Annual Reporting, Proxy Statements, and Investor Communications
Union League of Philadelphia
Blank Rome Partner Yelena M. Barychev will participate in a panel discussion at the annual Donnelley Financial Solutions Corporate Securities Forum (formerly known as the SEC Hot Topics Institute), held on Wednesday, September 27, 2017, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Union League of Philadelphia.
Ms. Barychev’s panel, “Latest Developments and Best Practices in Annual Reporting, Proxy Statements, and Investor Communications,” held from 9:30 to 10:45 a.m., will cover Annual Reports on Form 10-K, earnings releases, recent proxy disclosure and design developments, changing ISS policies, the increase in shareholder activism, and virtual annual meetings.
Other forum session topics include:
- Capital Markets Update
- Inside the SEC: Corporation Finance Issues
- Business Considerations for Private Companies
- Accounting Hot Topics and Deep Dive into New Standards
- Legal Developments in M&A and Securities
- Board Ethical Issues
- SEC and DOJ Enforcement, Including Ethical Issues
For more information or to register, please visit the forum webpage.