Key Risk Management and Insurance Issues for In-House Counsel
Westwood Country Club
800 Maple Ave E
Blank Rome partner John A. Gibbons and associate Dominique A. Meyer will serve as panelists at the Association of Corporate Counsel’s (“ACC”) National Capital Region (“NCR”) Chapter’s Fall Conference In-House Primer, being held in Vienna, Virginia, on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with a happy hour and networking to follow.
The conference will address the key issues a new general counsel or small law department lawyer will face in their role. Learn to uncover and tackle challenges within a variety of subject areas so you can be successful within your department and your company.
Blank Rome is a proud annual sponsor of this conference.
John and Dominique’s one-hour session, “Key Risk Management and Insurance Issues for In-House Counsel” will kick off the program at 9:00 a.m.
ABOUT THE SESSION
The panel will explore a number of business risks and insurance trends forming over the past few years, including insurance issues related to corporate supply chains, notable developments in first party property insurance claims and decision, cyber and media liability claims and insurance, and the potential intersection between corporate responses to social issues and D&O coverage just to name a few. Speakers will discuss these and other major risk issues that have been identified as facing businesses today, and how insurance aligns to protect against those risks. They will also explore some lessons learned as a result of the changing environment for risks and insurance brought on by the pandemic.
- John Gibbons, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Dominique Meyer, Associate, Blank Rome LLP
- Scott Campbell, Director, Insurance, Marriott International, Inc.
- Carnot Evans, Vice President & Senior Counsel, Marriott International, Inc
OTHER CONFERENCE SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Managing Regulatory and Other Legal Risks in M&A Transactions
- Enforcement Priorities and Responsive Strategies in a (Post?) Pandemic World
- Government Contracting: Key Legal Issues for Commercial Companies
- Complex Commercial Litigation in 2022: Recent Developments and Lessons Learned
- Hot Topics in Corporate Governance
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.