Keeping the In-House/Outside Counsel Relationship Going during a Crisis
Blank Rome Partner Daniel Rhynhart, who serves as co-chair of the Firm's Litigation Department, will moderate the panel at Magna Legal Services’ Keeping the In-House/Outside Counsel Relationship Going during a Crisis webinar, being held Wednesday, April 29, 2020, from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Dan will moderate a panel of in-house counsel who will discuss what their outside counsel should be doing right now in this new COVID-19 reality, including how communications have been affected and how going virtual for depositions, mediations, hearings, etc. has affected the in-house/outside counsel relationship.
- Christopher Greene, Canal Insurance, Senior VP, Chief Claims Officer & General Counsel
- Trevor Newberry, PruittHealth, Assistant General Counsel
- Kim Jessum, Heraeus, Inc., Chief IP Counsel U.S., Associate General Counsel & Secretary
- Dan Wolfe, J.D., Ph.D., Magna Legal Services, Senior Director of Jury Consulting
- Jennifer Price, MetLife, Assistant General Counsel, Litigation Section
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.