J.P. Morgan Economic Update and Labor Seminar with Blank Rome
One California Plaza
300 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Blank Rome Partners Mike Margolis and Caroline Powell Donelan will speak at the J.P. Morgan Economic Update and Labor Seminar, taking place Thursday, November 15, 2018, from 2:00–5:30 p.m., in Los Angeles, California.
The seminar will feature an economic and trade conflict update with Head Economist for J.P. Morgan Commercial Banking, Jim Glassman, and Mike and Caroline will participate in a panel discussion with on labor topics focused on:
- Cutting edge employment issues: what’s on the horizon in the Golden State, from the courtroom to the boardroom?
- Understanding your fiduciary role in employee retirement plans
The other panelists will be:
- Jim Glassman, Managing Director, Chief Economist, J.P. Morgan Commercial Bank
- Dan Notto, Managing Director, ERISA Strategist for Retirement Solutions, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Meghan Jacobson, Executive Director, Head of Retirement Insights, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
For more information, please see the event flyer here.