Joint Venture Update and Tax Credit Structures
The Mayflower Hotel
Blank Rome Partner Michael Sanders will be a speaker at the 56th Washington Non-Profit Legal & Tax Conference®, being held March 19 and 20, 2020, in Washington, D.C.
Mike’s session, “Joint Venture Update and Tax Credit Structures,” will take place on Thursday, March 19 from 4:20 to 5:20 p.m. He will be joined by Steven Miller,
National Director of Tax at alliantgroup.
Other conference sessions will include:
- Updates from the Hill, Treasury, and IRS
- Executive Compensation Trends
- Election Year Issues
- New FASB Rules
- Charitable Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- State Charitable Registration and Oversight
- Data Privacy Updates
- Employment Law Developments
Continuing education credits may be available.
For more information, please visit the conference website.