The Insurance Coverage and Allocation Issues
Omni Dallas Hotel
555 S Lamar St
Blank Rome Partner Linda Kornfeld, vice chair of the Firm’s Insurance Recovery practice group, will speak at Perrin Conferences’ Opioid Litigation Conference, being held on Thursday, June 6, 2019, from 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in Dallas, Texas. A networking cocktail reception will follow.
Linda’s panel, “The Insurance Coverage and Allocation Issues,” will take place from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. (with a 15-minute break at 3:00) and will cover:
- What Challenges Are Insureds and Insurers Facing?
- Do the Lawsuits Seek Damages “on account of” or “because of” “bodily injury”?
- Whether the Lawsuits Allege an “Occurrence,” as Required under (Most) Commercial General Liability Policies.
- Discussing the Application of Exclusions (intentional acts, product liability, etc.).
- How Do Related Claim, Batch, or Integrated Occurrence Languages Operate?
Other conference topics include:
- Overview of the Opioid Epidemic
- What’s Happening in the Litigation?
- Nature of the Damages
- Federal Drug Crime Perspective
- Pharmacy, Retail and PBMs
CLE credits may be available.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.