Insolvency and Restructuring at the Time of Covid 19: Focus on the USA
Online via Live Webinar
Blank Rome Of Counsel Evan Jason Zucker will be a featured speaker for the III NextGen Webinar Series on “Insolvency and Restructuring at the Time of Covid 19.” Evan’s panel topic, “Focus on the USA,” will be held online via live webinar on May 27, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. EDT.
During the webinar, Evan and his fellow panelists will share information regarding the impact of Covid-19 on insolvency and restructuring proceedings in the United States.
The III NextGen Webinar Series will be held May 27‒May 29 and June 3‒4, and cover the United States, Latin America, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa), focusing essentially on the following arguments:
- Commercial/insolvency urgent measures adopted worldwide revisiting fundamentals of (i) company law: (i.e., capital maintenance, adequate assets, going concern, subordination of claim for new finance, and other aspects), and of (ii) insolvency law (i.e., modifications to restructuring plans)
- Impact of Covid-19 on courts and their organizations
- "Private" negotiations between debtors, creditors, and stakeholders; or strengthening judicial proceedings? Which could be the best solution to manage the emergency and the post-emergency?
- Specific problematics of each state in approaching the Covid-19 emergency
- Impact of Covid-19 on specific sectors of business (tourism, airlines companies, automotive, railways, insurance, etc.)
- What's next?
To learn more or register to attend, please click here.