Hurricane Insurance Claims: Practical Lessons from 2017 Claims as 2018 Numbers Swell
Via Online Webinar
Blank Rome Partner Jared Zola will co-present a webinar on “Hurricane Insurance Claims: Practical Lessons from 2017 Claims as 2018 Numbers Swell” on Wednesday, December 19, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Jared will be joined by Drew Olson, Managing Director at BDO, to discuss commercial claims in the aftermath of a hurricane, notably including:
- Contingent Business Interruption Coverage
- Dependent Property Coverage
- Legal Issues: “Causation” Including “Concurrent Causation”
- Determining Lost Profits: Loss Calculation Methodologies
- Period of Indemnity/Extended Period of Indemnity
- Utility Interruption Coverage
- Loss of Market: Changes in Regional Business Conditions
- Other Time Element Coverages: Ingress/Egress, Civil Authority, Extra Expense
- “Units of Insurance”
- Sub-Limits and Deductibles
Participants are eligible to receive one (1) CLE credit for attending this webinar.
For more information or to register to attend, please click here.