Hurricane Insurance Claims: Practical Lessons from 2017 Claims as 2018 Numbers Swell
Blank Rome Partner Jared Zola will co-present the HB Litigation Conferences webinar Hurricane Insurance Claims: Practical Lessons from 2017 Claims as 2018 Numbers Swell on Wednesday, January 30, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Jared will be joined by Drew Olson, Managing Director at BDO, to discuss commercial claims in the aftermath of a hurricane, notably including:
- Contingent Business Interruption Coverage
- Dependent Property Coverage
- Legal Issues: “Causation” Including “Concurrent Causation”
- Determining Lost Profits: Loss Calculation Methodologies
- Period of Indemnity/Extended Period of Indemnity
- Utility Interruption Coverage
- Loss of Market: Changes in Regional Business Conditions
- Other Time Element Coverages: Ingress/Egress, Civil Authority, Extra Expense
- “Units of Insurance”
- Sub-Limits and Deductibles
Participants are eligible to receive one (1) CLE credit for attending this webinar.
For more information or to register to attend (use promo code blankrome), please visit the event webpage.