How to Cultivate & Align the Human Performance Skill Sets Needed Now
Blank Rome Partner Deborah A. Skakel will serve as moderator for the Cornell Law School digital CLE program “How to Cultivate & Align the Human Performance Skill Sets Needed Now,” being held Thursday, September 30, 2021, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EDT.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Lawyers spend three years learning about the law, then start practicing with a focus on those skills without training or emphasis on the other real skills that matter in a profession that is all about relationships. Learn why and when to employ the skills valued in any setting that are crucial to navigate the business and emotional challenges surfacing since pandemic-era life has unfolded. This interactive program will cover:
- Seven essential skills employers and clients want that you can’t acquire or practice simply by Googling
- Work culture changes and skills that increase inclusion and belonging—even in remote and hybrid situations
- Pitfalls of intergenerational disconnects and action steps to avoid or resolve them
This program has been approved for one hour of CLE credit for the state of New York in the area of Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias.
- MODERATOR: Deborah A. Skakel, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- SPEAKER: Phyllis Weiss Haserot, President & Founder, Practice Development Counsel, and author of Embrace GENgagement: How to Transform Generational Challenges into Opportunities for You and Your Firm
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.