Hot Topics in Class Actions
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
551 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Blank Rome partner Deborah Greenspan will serve as a panel moderator at Epiq’s Mass and Class Summit 2023, being held February 27 through March 1, 2023, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
The Summit will include panel discussions on a variety of mass tort and class action issues featuring court appointed neutrals, judges, and some of the best plaintiff and defense attorneys in the industry. There will also be plenty of opportunities to network with all of the speakers and others in attendance.
Deborah’s session, “Hot Topics in Class Actions,” will take place on Wednesday, March 1, from 8:15 to 9:35 a.m.
Other Summit sessions include:
- Effective Uses of Court-Appointed Neutrals in Mass Tort and Class Action
- Resolution Strategies and Associated Best Practices
- Class Action: Pitfalls to Avoid in Obtaining Final Approval
- Litigation Finance
- Coordination Between Federal and State Courts
- Bankruptcy Coordination in Class Action and Mass Tort
- Implementing Trust Distribution Procedures in Mass Tort Bankruptcies
- Sexual Abuse Mass Torts
- Adding Empathy: Improving the Claims Processes with Human-Centered Design.
- Data Breach Class Actions
- Securities Class Actions
- Ethical Considerations in Class Actions
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.